Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weight Loss Journey February 2009




From 354.8-335

Well it's time for my monthly blog, documenting the weight loss journey that I began on December 13, 2008. Last time I posted (January 13, 2009), I was weighing in at 354.8 for a total loss of 38.4 during my first month on Weight Watchers.As of this morning, I am weighing in at 335 for a total weight loss of 58.2 in two months. And I feel GREAT!

Despite a month that really kept me more lethargic than I would have preferred to have been, I was still able to lose about 5 lbs a week.This week should hold two exciting events: On Monday I am planning on visiting several gyms in the area to see who can give the best deal for what I'm seeking. I probably won't join until my birthday (March 2) but want to be able to hit the ground running when that day comes around (so, if you're wondering about a gift...). Also, on Wednesday, I have my regularly scheduled 6 month general check up. Most of you will have no clue what this is about, but for the last few years, I have not been able to register on the Dr.'s scale (they only go up to 350). I am excited to finally be weighable by the medical community. I'm also interested to see how my blood work looks! I'll see many of you soon. I'll report to all of you next month. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment