Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Point Of It All


Back on December 13, 2008 I wandered into my first Weight Watchers meeting. I knew I had let things get out of hand but was not prepared to hear that I had ballooned up to 393.2 lbs (up from 247-ish at my wedding less than 3 years before). I was shocked...momentarily convinced that I had gone too far and there would be no turning back for me...

But then I had an epiphany. If I could let myself go that far...if I could push the envelope to the point where, as a 27 year old man, I was just shy of 400 lbs...why couldn't I push it in the other direction? I'd already proven I was extreme. Why not take it back the other way.




I wanted to document my journey, and so began the monthly blog. I started the blog on myspace in January and have updated it on or near the 13th of every month from then to now.

I have since started to use my myspace page only for this purpose, so I have decided to start a seperate blog page. What follows is that monthly myspace blog from January to July with all new entries to follow.

I hope you enjoy...I hope you're inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment