Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010--204.2--203.4




I know, I know--I go two months without posting a thing and then I throw up two new blogs in a week. Forgive me.
I have two reasons for posting so soon. First of all, Jacqui took a current picture of me yesterday afternoon. I wanted to post it. I'm also posting because I forgot to post a win from last month in my most recent blog.
Last month I went for my regularly scheduled check-up at the doctor's office. He has decided that I should stop taking the blood pressure medicine I've been on for several years. He was also excited to tell me that for the first time since we've been testing, all of my levels (good cholesterol, bad cholesterol, blood sugar, etc...) were all within "normal" ranges!!!! That's right, I'm a healthy feller!
There's more but I'll save it for next month. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment